2007/02/23

gertzdevelopment.com

From Mark Gertz <Steven@nisr.com>

Hello.
My name is Mark Gertz, I represent GERTZ DEVELOPMENT company located in Latvia.
Our company is seekeing for a representatives in Spain for full-time and part-time jobs. This is not spam and we will not ask any money from you.
Your minimal income will be 4000 EUR a month in average and you will be paid DAILY.
No relocation required, job duties include mail and payments processing, standart office duties and everyday reporting.
All candidates have to be 18+ years old, authorized to work in Spain, with minimal computer knowlege. Both part-time (2-3 days a week) and full time (5 days a week)
positions available.
Please, e-mail back to support@gertzdevelopment.com if you are interested and I will send you company requirements.
Mark Gertz
GERTZ DEVELOPMENT

support@gertzdevelopment.com



More spammers who wants make me rich. This from Latvia... I don't know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I answered him to this mail and this response came to me... I don't know too...

Hello.
Thanks for your reply.
We are doing securely web databases for Spain companies and our
contractors pay us only with incountry bank transfers.
You have to receive the payment from our contractors, redeem your 10%
comission and resend the cash by western union cash transfer.
All the taxes are paid by us, we also pay all the fees connected with the
transfers.
You are paid daily, every time you do the transfer, the total month income
guaranteed not less than 4000 eur.
The job is legal, and your bank will be provided all contracts and tax
papers at the end of each month.
I need your name, address, home and cell phone numbers if I need to
contact you.
You can open new account in any Spain bank or use your own you have now,
it doesn't matter for us.
For transfers we will need: Bank name, account name, account number
(these are usual details to do the wire transfers, we don't ask for any
secure details).
You are paid daily after each transfer. The job is mostly in the morning
and afternoon.
I'll e-mail you the details for western union transfer as soon as first
transfer to your account is done.
Thank you
Mark Gertz
GERTZ DEVELOPMENT

Thunder said...

It is a swindle. If you makes the transfer you will lost your money...

Anonymous said...

I live in Spain and I also received the same e-mail, but I do not know if it is a swindle. I am not sure but I think that it could be a swindle. It is too easy earn this money and I cannot believe it. It is too much money and It is an easy work. If someone Knows something about this, please, Can you write me an e-mail (daniel.g.garcia@wnanadoo.es)